This is a great collection of questions for brand leaders who carry the weight or the privilege of making things that matter.
Questions that Matter to Brand Leaders
- Does what I do count?
- Does what I do make a difference to anybody?
- Why should I come here?
- Can I be somebody here?
- Is there for me any rhyme or reason here?
- Can I “own” this place?
- Do I have any rights?
- Does coming here add any richness to my life?
- IS this a place where I can learn something?
- Would I show this place to my family – or am I embarrassed to show it to them – or does it just not matter?
- Is there anybody here I can trust?
- Is this place open to my influence?
What else would you add?
Upasna co-founded Brandanew in 2014 for the sheer love of storytelling and authentic connections. She has been blogging and documenting digital stories since 2003.
Latest posts by Upasna Kakroo (see all)
- Your 2018 Brand Agenda: Follow the Audience! - January 9, 2018
- Questions to Brand Leaders Creating Things That Matter - December 11, 2017
- Year End Brand Review: Where Do You Stand Today? - December 6, 2017