Being an Indian Startup founder has meant that Brandanew naturally started with an Indian base, along with our German presence, making it global from day one. It also meant, that many new clients and teams that we’ve worked with, happen to be Indian. Close to the Indian freedom week (accidentally so!) and for the next 2 weeks (ending August 24th, 2015), we are running a short survey with Indian women online, and urge you to participate! This is a digital media survey and the results will be used for an academic /internal survey. This is not a part of our brand engagements, and is an in-house survey, so you can be assured we are not sending out your Email IDs to anyone for discount coupons :-).
Why are you conducting this digital media survey?
Brandanew likes to share and work with various groups (including women, artisans etc.) creating a platform where they tell us their interesting stories that are useful as research topics as well as carry human value by the virtue of being an alternate cultural narrative.
Who can participate in the Digital Media Survey?
1) You were born in India
2) You identify yourself as a woman
We are trying to analyze and work on a paper series for digital media behavior/ self-expression online for Indian women. This is a pure academic/ research exercise and has no external brand involvement at this stage. We have interviewed women in 2013-2014 on the same topic and it’s been wonderful to talk through experiences and get a peep into our own selves.
1) Some of the interviews (depending on the answers naturally) will be published on our blogs with your permission, and we do hope that’s fun for you!
2) You will receive the final whitepaper with the results (open to everyone free)
3) We will give away 2 surprises to the women with the best /most interesting answers. This selection will be based on our internal brainstorming and team views.
When can we see the results?
The results will be available in a short format on September 16th and for full download on 30th!
How can I participate?
Please fill in the survey form here.
Thank YOU already for your participation 🙂
Latest posts by Upasna Kakroo (see all)
- Your 2018 Brand Agenda: Follow the Audience! - January 9, 2018
- Questions to Brand Leaders Creating Things That Matter - December 11, 2017
- Year End Brand Review: Where Do You Stand Today? - December 6, 2017