In most recent times, we have been overwhelmed by your responses on all media channels, and to be honest, it has been tough to keep pace with the emails that we have been receiving. As a lean Startup, client communication has taken precedence, and unfortunately, even though we are trying super hard, we have not been able to write back to every Email from our readers. A few readers wanted to be a part of Brandanew and involve themselves either in writing stories or contributing in some way. This is just awesome, and I wanted to take time out for saying thank you!
Since, plenty of our readers wanted to get published with us as storytellers and share their insights on the Brandanew blog here, we are finally opening up for that. It took us a while to create the application process and set the guidelines, to remain true to the quality of content and storytelling we aim at. So, if you wrote to us, please feel free to apply to be a featured storyteller and a guest contributor with Brandanew.
Be a part of our story, and create your own in the process!
And for those who are really technical and curious, here are some of the reasons why guest contributions are a great idea for you.
Reasons why guest blogging is STILL a good idea
1) Build new relationships with new readers and be seen ( for instance with the social and blog readers of Brandanew where we will publicize and share your updates)
2) Build a personal and influential brand in a certain topical area ( we usually stick to marketing topics)
3) Create a portfolio of published work (for free, yes!)
4) Learn and hone your skills (we provide you great feedback on each post!)
Are you convinced already? Feel free to write to us and share all your questions. And once again, thank you for being so proactive in reaching out. We hope for great collaborations.
Latest posts by Upasna Kakroo (see all)
- Curating On-Demand Content For Your Readers - July 18, 2017
- India is Facebook’s Largest Market – But Not for Women - July 16, 2017
- Mary Meeker’s Internet And Digital Trends for 2017 - June 1, 2017