As a Startup owner of a company that creates original content for brands & individuals, the best part about my job is meeting people from varying fields online and in person. And listening. Content Marketing for beginners is always a challenge. I want to know the barriers you face in having a sustained strategy in place for social media and the millennial generation. We’re seeing authenticity being such an integral part of how the elections are panning out in the US (even though I am apolitical and this isn’t about politics). And at some point we realize depending on your position in the S-curve, you have these questions:
- How do I build a brand with a personality?
- How do I ensure my content sounds authentic?
- How do I ensure that my content sounds exciting despite being a tech heavy subject?
- How do I ensure reach?
These are the exact questions, Content marketing experts at all levels struggle with. These are their ROI indicators and strategy goals. You’re not alone.
If you’re a part of our Content Marketing newsletter (which by the way also gives you a free Content Marketing 101 eBook), you know that we asked y’all if you’re interested in a marketing course. The response has been overwhelming. A ton of you guys wrote back to us wanting to get a new course going. So, naturally, we’re going to have one course coming up on March 31st. YES! Can’t wait and have so much to plan already. We want you guys to have the absolute best experience!
Why Investing In Learning & Experiences Is Positive
a) Improve your creativity:
Ira Glass says, there are two components you need to consider: your work and your taste. Your taste is good and often feels disappointed in what you create. It’s important to not stop, because with more experience, you get better. It’s the 10,000 hour rule.
b) Do not reinvent the wheel
There’s no merit in reinventing the wheel. I had to start where the others before me had left and add value to it. I had to learn and add my own touch. Spend time on being you as opposed to learning the basics that have already been worked on by experts. You need to prioritize your energy. The democratization of thought, learning and work-culture that the Internet has gifted us is yours to be applied.
c) Create a path for your success
There’s no job that doesn’t require you to know more about marketing. Do not be an impediment to your own success. We all need to be open to see the opportunities and learn skills that we didn’t consider before. Learn them, then improvise. Start from an existing knowledge base.
Who should join a Content marketing for beginners course?
- You are a marketer or student and find content marketing exciting and would like to know more
- You are a startup founder, a small business owner, an author, painter who want to create more business opportunities online
- You believe you’re creative and would like to explore a new field to see how it works
Why don’t you join me? Start here. And don’t forget to bring your interesting ideas along! 🙂
Where can you register for the Content Marketing for beginners course?
Please register here:
Where will the course be held?
The course will be entirely online. So you don’t need to be wasting time traveling anywhere. We’ll also have a recording you can play anytime at your convenience.
Why is Brandanew the right partner for your Content Marketing course?
I’m glad you’ve asked, here’s all the feedback from our previous workshop that I am excited to share!
P.S.: Over a period of time, I’ve learned-
- experiences add up. No work, education or conversation is wasted
- …nor are hours spent on wikipedia or in the Van Gogh museum
- …or interesting things you learn in a content marketing for beginners course!
See you very soon! The details will be out next week. Send us all your questions!
Latest posts by Upasna Kakroo (see all)
- Curating On-Demand Content For Your Readers - July 18, 2017
- India is Facebook’s Largest Market – But Not for Women - July 16, 2017
- Mary Meeker’s Internet And Digital Trends for 2017 - June 1, 2017