No, no adventures first, explanations take such a dreadful time!
- Lewis Carroll (Alice in Wonderland)
October 2016 - present: We decided to focus on content creation, publishing and distribution. This means, we will continue to share inspiring content, create books and share them with our community. We are also happy to work with client teams for advertising on our channels. Here's how to learn more about our sponsorship program.
October, 2014- September, 2016: Brandanew was started with a belief today's online world is not any different from the analog world before. We helped multiple brands connect with consumers in a more engaging and authentic manner, and tell stories in a meaningful way.
Here are some of the achievements that we're immensely proud of:
- Brandanew's blog was named as one of the #20 top blogs for branding in 2016. We published over 500 blog posts, 100s of newsletters, several eBooks and generated a ton of branding and content marketing content. We also created a video eCourse and a Podcast!
- Our founder, Upasna Kakroo was named one of top #42 women in tech in 2014
- Brandanew worked with clients from multiple continents: Singapore, U.S., Germany, India, Poland among others. We also worked in multiple industry domains from home decor, to books, technology, medical apps, fashion, food and others
- We were featured in a variety of global industry publications like Business Times, Social media examiner, Rediff, YourStory, SEMRush, Jeff Bullas among multiple others
Upasna Kakroo, CEO Brandanew
Upasna has been named as one of the global top women in tech by Irish tech times in 2014. Upasna is a double post graduate with a Master's in business administration (MBA, Marketing) from Germany and Master's (MS) in Telecom policy from Scotland, U.K. She has a bachelor's in Electronics and Telecommunications engineering from India. In her 14+ year old career so far, she first worked as a software engineer, a senior researcher specializing on the impact of Internet & Technologies in South Asia, online consumer behavior, marketing strategies, social media, SEO and Content Marketing. Her previous experiences include: McKinsey & Co., Rocket Internet, Experteer etc. Upasna is a published author and a conference speaker. She has been an avid blogger since 2003.
Uday Kakroo, Director Brandanew
Dr. Uday Kakroo is a veterinarian by education (MVSc./BVSc., India) and he has over 37 years of active professional experience working with the government, private and social organizations in India at various senior positions. He co-founded Millennium India Education Foundation, a non-government organization in 2003, aimed mainly at community building and health awareness. In the recent past, his projects have included the revival of an old Indian script- Sharada by capacity building measures. He also organizes seminars and has published books on awareness building around Zoonosis (diseases communicated from animals to humans).