As marketers, we pride ourselves on coming up with fresh ideas week after week for marketing our brand’s products and services – keeping the interest of the audience and relevance in mind all the time. But where do we go when in need for some inspiration? When we hit a dead end? To other creative works in our field, that’s where! So here are some of the go-to inspiring quotes about marketing that you could think of pinning up on your board for this week’s inspiration:
For inspired content marketing and professional blogging, join us for an online workshop on November 27th. Register NOW.
5 Inspiring Quotes About Marketing From Great Storytellers
1. Jay Baer- “If your stories are all about your products and services, that’s not storytelling. It’s a brochure. Give yourself permission to make the story bigger.”
2. Maya Angelou- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
3. Jonah Sachs- “The stories that spread today empower us and give us belief in our own heroic potential.”
4. Seth Godin- “Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell.”
5. Beth Comstock- “You can’t sell anything if you can’t tell anything.”
If you’re looking for more inspiration, check out my personal favourite: 29 quotes from Seth Godin – Annotated.
Do you know a quote that inspires creativity and isn’t on the list? Let us know of it in the comments section below!
Note: Images designed on Pablo by Buffer
Latest posts by Vanhishikha Bhargava (see all)
- Remarkable Brands That Are Helping the Community And How You Can Too - December 14, 2015
- 5 Social Scheduling Tools That You Can Use For a Worry-Free Vacation! - September 29, 2015
- Chaos Alert: A day in the Life of a Content Marketer - September 25, 2015