It’s easy to get lost in the day to day workings of your Startup or business. You may think that you have less time to hone your online presence. Most people think of content or their products as the mainstay of good brand experiences. But most of us tend to ignore that content, products and services include great design. Here’s why great design matters to your brand, especially now…
Why Great Design Matters To Your Brand
- You are perceived as premium: simply because you care about the dots and dashes. Details matter to your brand.
- You create strong experiences: especially if you’re a new brand, the first impression matters. Why not make it big?
- You make customers feel better: and make them spend more time on your platform/ product. What’s not to like?
Great design follows various tenets, but from a branding perspective, it should be composed of the following elements:
- Show brand consistency by appearing across your products, services, customer service and every experience touch-point.
- Make a statement about your brand values and be a part of your brand story
- Be visually clear and concise
If you were wondering about the latest trends in design, here’s a good report to begin with…
Latest posts by Upasna Kakroo (see all)
- Your 2018 Brand Agenda: Follow the Audience! - January 9, 2018
- Questions to Brand Leaders Creating Things That Matter - December 11, 2017
- Year End Brand Review: Where Do You Stand Today? - December 6, 2017