No matter if you’re working on your personal or business brand, here are questions that matter. You need to answer these to find your story. Every time you’re thinking of building something unique or world-changing, ask yourself these questions. Your long-term vision depends on it. It deserves some time and energy. Your growth depends on it.
10 Questions That Matter for Your Brand
- What are you doing that’s unique or difficult?
- What important issues are you trying to solve?
- How is your approach different from others?
- How do people perceive you?
- What’s your unique contribution to the world?
- Why does it matter?
- What/who are you trying to change?
- What’s your biggest belief?
- What’s the biggest challenge you face?
- What does your final output/change look like?
Latest posts by Upasna Kakroo (see all)
- Questions to Brand Leaders Creating Things That Matter - December 11, 2017
- Year End Brand Review: Where Do You Stand Today? - December 6, 2017
- The Customer Centricity Debate: Who Is Your Real Customer? - December 4, 2017